To create a journal alert:
- Click the Publications link at the top of the screen. The Publications Screen displays.
- To locate the publication, enter the title in the Browse Publications field and click Browse, or use the A – Z links and left/right arrows to browse through the list of titles.
- From the journal’s Publication Details Screen, click the Share link, and then click the E-mail Alert link.
- The Journal Alert window appears, with the Subject and E-mail from address automatically filled in. If you have not already signed into your My EBSCOhost account, do so by clicking the Sign in link.
- Set your alert parameters and click Save Alert.